Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello from Wyoming

Hi everyone,

Finally I am on thanks to the assistance of the web developer, sometimes I wonder how I get along in this world with such little computer savy.
Jeff is doing realy good , infact his physical therapist and his ocupational therapist have both lowered his sessions to 2 per week which is great news because it frees me upto try to find more houses to clean yeah!!!!! Jeff is going to be a vampire pimp this year for holloween he is excited and he is always so okay with things like not being able to wear makeup. Winter is getting very close and we are busy getting everyone ready for the cold weather the goats and chickens the dogs and cats the horse and of course the kids its gets down to 30 below here so trying to keep jeff warm this winter is going to be a chore he hurts real bad when it gets cold so we are buying him warm clothes he can layer one piece at a time .... I don't worry much about things like the bills and how to afford warm clothes because I know that GOD has his hand on us it brings me piece and keeps me from going nuts.

No comments: